Terms & Conditions
1. SERVICE PROVIDER
- Name: Student Innovations VZW (non-profit organization);
- Address: Pellenbergstraat 185, 3010 Kessel-Lo, Belgium;
- Website: http://studentinnovations.org;
- KBO-number: BE0561923869;
- Email: email@example.com.
- Service (also referred to as ‘Quivr’): the provision of information relevant to students, such as your own schedule, an abstract of friends’ class schedules (if enabled), restaurant information, data concerning the library occupation, information about internships and job offers, news facts by VETO and so on. This service is provided by Student Innovations VZW, through a mobile and web Application.
- User: every person that uses the Service.
- Website: includes www.quivr.be, www.studentinnovations.org and all their subdomains.
- App(lication): the mobile and/or web Application, providing the Service.
- Friend Option: setting that allows Users to share their personal schedules.
- Information: any data provided by the User to Student Innovations VZW.
3. PURPOSE OF STUDENT INNOVATIONS VZWStudent Innovations VZW aims to make the life of students more efficient by creating digital applications, such as mobile applications and online solutions. By doing this, we aim to make information more accessible and promote the use of open data. The current realisation of these aims can be seen in the Service.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF STUDENT INNOVATIONS VZW
- Student Innovations VZW provides its best efforts to make sure that the information displayed on its Service is accurate and correct. Nonetheless, Student Innovations VZW cannot guarantee this. Accordingly, Student Innovations VZW accepts no accountability on the grounds of incorrect or inaccurate information.
- Any commitment that Student Innovations VZW enters into constitutes a best-efforts obligation, without guaranteeing a particular result.
- Student Innovations VZW does its best efforts to install appropriate means for the security, safeguarding and reparation of data and Information.
- Student Innovations VZW does not exclude the occurrence of technical difficulties and is not accountable for such difficulties.
7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User has the obligation to act in good faith and with due diligence and only provide correct and accurate information.
- The User refrains from any action that may lead to a disturbance of the functionality of the Service, including but not limited to: viruses, hacking and malware.
- The User will promptly inform Student Innovations VZW of any misuse of the Service within his knowledge, including but not limited to: fraud, the use of incorrect information and any behaviour that will result in a distortion of the flawless functioning of the Service. The User himself will, in any case, refrain from such misuse.
- The full functionality of the Service is only available after complete and correct registration. The User agrees to keep all login details strictly personal and makes the necessary efforts to create a secure password.
- Individuals must be at least 16 years of age to use our service and automatically declare this by using our service.
- The User agrees to keep any information, whether provided by other Users or by Student Innovations VZW, that is not publicly accessible, under strict confidentiality.
- The User is under the obligation to install appropriate means for security, such as antivirus software, for the safeguarding and reparation of data and personal information.
- 250.000 EUR to compensate all damage claims regarding the liability covered by the professional liability insurance. However Student Innovations vzw performs the Service as a non-professional and non-profit organisation, Student Innovations vzw uses the terminology of the insurance company and therefore uses the term “professional liability” here above.
- 1.500.000 EUR per damage case regarding the liability for damage of (non-entrusted) goods bodily injuries and consequential damage.
- 25.000 EUR per damage case regarding damage of entrusted goods.
- 250.000 EUR per damage case regarding the liability for immaterial damage.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
Student Innovations VZW is not responsible for any consequences due to force majeure.
Force majeure is defined as any event(s) or circumstance(s) beyond the influence/control of the parties to the agreement, which could not have been expected to have been taken into account, and prevent Student Innovations VZW from fulfilling any or all obligation(s) under this contract.
Should force majeure manifest itself or in the foreseeable case of manifestation in the near future, Student Innovations VZW has the right to indefinitely suspend the Service, partly or as a whole.